- Proven, off-the-shelf design
- Simple to install and hook-up
- Thru hardened D2 blades for long life
- Multiple units can be mounted on assembly for making multiple cuts at one time
- Reduces hand cutting
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GO25
AZCO’s smallest cutter, the model GO-25, has a unique scissor-style action. This modular guillotine knife assembly is ready to install as a stand-alone or in-line unit. This smallest guillotine is used to cut a wide variety of flexible material including cables, rods, and heavier gauge materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC630-V1
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO80D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC250D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC400D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GH-1000
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO110D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO160D
- 25mm [1”] cutting area. Recommended maximum material width is 19mm [0.75”].
- 40-90 psi [2.75 – 6 bar] compressed air.
- Blade position sensors
- Larger/custom units to 1600mm/66″ wide
- Steeper blade angle for special needs
- Blade options: stainless steel, TiN coated and carbide
- Units designed to fit your requirements
- Guarding package
- Pneumatic hold-down clamp
- All-electric model
Materials Cut: Aluminum, Cables, Copper, Heavier Gauge Materials, Plastic, Rods, Steel