- Proven, off-of-the-shelf design
- Holes provided for mounting on flat, single-plane surfaces
- D2 hardened tool steel blades for long life
- Simple installation and hook-up
- Clean cuts
- Low maintenance
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GC-630
AZCO Corp. offers complete, modular guillotine knife assemblies ready to install as stand-alone or in-line units. These midrange units can be mounted in any position for convenient operation and cut a wide variety of flexible materials. Mounting holes allow quick installation. We also offer our GO Series for narrower material and our GH Series for wider materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyerPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSMARTKNIFE™ SKC-1000
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC-250
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC-400
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GH-1000
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO-110
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO-160
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO-25
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO-80
- Cutting Rate: Up to 200 cuts per minute. Rate is governed by air pressure and flow rate.
- Construction: Aluminum anodized frame, tool steel blades, linear bearings.
- Power Requirements: 30-90 psi [2 – 6 bar] compressed air (depending on material).
- SMARTKNIFE™ package
- Blade position sensors
- Custom blade geometry
- Variety of blade material and coatings
- Pneumatic or Spring hold-down clamp
Materials: films, foils, hook and loop, laminates, light gauge metals (.25mm/01 in.), nonwovens, paper, foam rubber, ribbon cables and many others.