- Proven, off-of-the-shelf design
- Holes provided for mounting on flat, single-plane surfaces
- D2 hardened tool steel blades for long life
- Simple installation and hook-up
- Clean cuts
- Low maintenance
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GO160D
AZCO Corp. offers complete, modular guillotine knife assemblies ready to install as stand-alone or in-line units. These units can be mounted in any position for convenient operation and cut a wide variety of flexible materials. The open frame design gives easy access to the material. Mounting holes allow quick installation. We also offer our GC and GH series for wider materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC630-V1
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC400D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GH-1000
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO110D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO25
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO80D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC250D
Documents & Videos
- 160mm [6.29”] cutting area. Recommended maximum material width is 140mm [5.5”].
- Cutting Rate: Up to 200 cuts per minute. Rate is governed by air pressure and flow rate.
- 40-90 psi [2.75 – 6 bar] compressed air.
- SMARTKNIFE™ package
- Blade position sensors
- Custom blade geometry
- Variey of blade material and coatings
- Pneumatic or Spring hold-down clamp
Materials: films, foils, hook and loop, light gauge metals (.25mm/01 in.), nonwovens, paper, foam rubber, ribbon cables and many others.