- Proven, off-of-the-shelf design
- Holes provided for mounting on flat, single-plane surfaces
- D2 hardened tool steel blades for long life
- Simple installation and hook-up
- Clean cuts
- Low maintenance
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GC250D
AZCO Corp. offers complete, modular guillotine knife assemblies ready to install as stand-alone or in-line units. These midrange units can be mounted in any position for convenient operation and cut a wide variety of flexible materials. Mounting holes allow quick installation. We also offer our GO Series for narrower material and our GH Series for wider materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC630-V1
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC400D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GH-1000
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO110D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO160D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO25
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO80D
- 250mm [9.842”] cutting area. Recommended maximum material width is 228.6mm [9”].
- Cutting Rate: Up to 200 cuts per minute. Rate is governed by air pressure and flow rate.
- 40-90 psi [2.75 – 6 bar] compressed air.
Materials: films, foils, hook and loop, laminates, light gauge metals (.25mm/01 in.), nonwovens, paper, foam rubber, ribbon cables and many others.