- Proven, off-of-the-shelf design
- Holes provided for mounting on flat, single-plane surfaces
- D2 hardened tool steel blades for long life
- Simple installation and hook-up
- Clean cuts
- Low maintenance
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GH-1000
AZCO Corp. offers complete, modular guillotine knife assemblies ready to install as stand-alone or in-line units. The GH series is a heavy duty unit can be mounted in any position for convenient operation and cut a wide variety of flexible materials. Mounting holes allow quick installation. We also offer our GO Series for narrower material and our GC Series for mid-range material.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC630-V1
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC400D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO25
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO80D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO110D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO160D
Documents & Videos
- Cutting Rate: Up to 150 cuts per minute. Rate is governed by air pressure and flow rate.
- Construction: Aluminum anodized frame, tool steel blades, linear bearings.
- Power Requirements: 30-90 psi [2 – 6 bar] compressed air (depending on material).
- SMARTKNIFE™ package
- Blade position sensors
- Custom blade geometry
- Variey of blade material and coatings
- Pneumatic or Spring hold-down clamp
Materials: films, foils, hook and loop, laminates, light gauge metals (.25mm/01 in.), nonwovens, paper, foam rubber, ribbon cables and many others.