- Proven, off-of-the-shelf design
- Holes provided for mounting on flat, single-plane surfaces
- D2 hardened tool steel blades for long life
- Simple installation and hook-up
- Clean cuts
- Low maintenance
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife AssemblySKU: GH-1000
AZCO Corp. offers complete, modular guillotine knife assemblies ready to install as stand-alone or in-line units. The GH series is a heavy duty unit can be mounted in any position for convenient operation and cut a wide variety of flexible materials. Mounting holes allow quick installation. We also offer our GO Series for narrower material and our GC Series for mid-range material.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersStackerUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsSUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC630-V1
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GC400D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO25
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO80D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO110D
SUR-CUT Guillotine Knife Assembly GO160D
- 1000mm [39.37”] cutting area. Recommended maximum material width is 965mm [38”].
- Pneumatically operated
- Self-contained package includes: Cylinder, Manifold, Solenoid
- Microprocessor monitors system
- Power requirements: 24VDC
- 40-90 psi [2.75 -6 bar] compressed air
- Controls package
- Guarding package
- AZCO adjustable equipment stand and baseplate
Materials: films, foils, hook and loop, laminates, light gauge metals (.25mm/01 in.), nonwovens, paper, foam rubber, ribbon cables and many others.