- Quick changeover without tools
Unwind Stand / Rewind StandSKU: UM Motor
A motorized unwind has a manual control on the unwind tower which controls the motor speed. An optical sensor keeps the material loop within the desired limits. This is important when running a fragile material such as filter media where tension would have a negative effect on the material. It is also important when running heavy material where excess tension would reduce accuracy.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersRotary KnivesSlitter StationStackerStandTraveling Knives
- Power requirements: 110 VAC or 220 VAC
- Maximum roll diameter: 610mm [24″]
- Maximum roll weight: 45kg [99lb]
- Maximum roll width: 965mm [38″]
- Multiple roll unwinding
- Core holders: air shaft, flange, differential
- Bases: direct, stand, baseplate
- Custom unwinds up to 1,016mm [40″] wide and 1,361kg [3,000lb]