- Quick changeover without tools
Unwind Stand / Rewind StandSKU: UB Brake
The unpowered unwind stand uses a hysteresis-type magnetic brake to control web tension. Torque control is accomplished by turning the large knurled adjustment ring. Repeatability and accuracy are excellent.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersRotary KnivesSlitter StationStackerStandTraveling Knives
- Maximum roll diameter: 610mm [24″]
- Maximum roll weight: 45kg [99lb]
- Maximum roll width: 965mm [38″]
- Multiple roll unwinding
- Core holders: air shaft, flange, differential
- Bases: direct, stand, baseplate
- Custom unwinds up to 1,016mm [40″] wide and 1,361kg [3,000lb]