- PLC controlled with a color touch screen control panel for easy setup and operation.
- The unit can be operated in automatic or manual modes with a dry contact one shot input.
- Precision ground urethane drive rollers advance the material.
- The top idler roller is pneumatically pre-loaded – which includes a pneumatic cylinder, pressure regulator, air switch, and all necessary hosing and hardware for easier setup.
- The rollers are turned by a high accuracy, low maintenance indexing motor.
- Low maintenance; sealed bearings and servo motor drive system.
AZCO SUR-FEED™ Roll FeederSKU: RF-1000
Our large roll feeder is a high performance servo motor driven model with a pneumatically pre- loaded idler roller for handling wider, heavier materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRotary KnivesSlitter StationStackerStandTraveling KnivesUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsAZCO SUR-FEED™ Roll Feeder RF-110 to RF-630
- 1000mm [39.37″] web width. Recommended maximum material width is 965mm [38”].
- Cycle rate: 80 CPM at under 10”
- Power requirements: 110 VAC 50-60Hz [220VAC available upon request]
- 40-90 psi [2.75 -6 bar] compressed air
- Accuracy: +/- 0.38mm [0.015″] or 0.1% of cut length (whichever is larger)
- Dual drive rollers
- Segmented rollers
- Material flow package
- Jam sensor
- No-product sensor
- Eye registration