AZCO SUR-FEED™ ROLL FEEDER
Our large roll feeder is a high performance servo motor driven model with a pneumatically pre- loaded idler roller for handling wider, heavier materials.
- PLC controlled with a color touch screen control panel for easy setup and operation.
- The unit can be operated in automatic or manual modes with a dry contact one shot input.
- Precision ground urethane drive rollers advance the material.
- The top idler roller is pneumatically pre-loaded – which includes a pneumatic cylinder, pressure regulator, air switch, and all necessary hosing and hardware for easier setup.
- The rollers are turned by a high accuracy, low maintenance indexing motor.
- Low maintenance; sealed bearings and servo motor drive system.
- 1000mm [39.37″] web width. Recommended maximum material width is 965mm [38”].
- Cycle rate: 80 CPM at under 10”
- Power requirements: 110 VAC 50-60Hz [220VAC available upon request]
- 40-90 psi [2.75 -6 bar] compressed air
- Accuracy: +/- 0.38mm [0.015″] or 0.1% of cut length (whichever is larger)
- Dual drive rollers
- Segmented rollers
- Material flow package
- Jam sensor
- No-product sensor
- Eye registration
Why AZCO Corp. Is Your Best Choice
Discover Related Products From AZCO Corp.
View Related Products
AZCO Offers a Wide Line of Products and Even Custom Solutions
View Custom Solutions for This ProductCustom Roll Feeders
Build Your Own Unit!
Building Blocks of Automation
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.