200mm [7.87″] max Nonwoven, 100mm [3.94″] Film
Feed, micro-perforate, punch and cut material with accuracy +/- 0.38mm [0.015 in] or 0.1% of cut length, whichever is greater.
Using the building blocks of automation, several of our components were combined to provide a complete system
- The roll of material is placed on an unwind which is mounted on linear ball bearings. A servo controlled edge guide system is used to assure that the material is always in the correct location.
- An infeed idler roller guides the material to a fully enclosed laser micro perforating station where the material will have laser holes, according to the operator’s programmed request. Included with the laser is a vacuum collection system along with a guarded interlock around the laser for operator safety.
- After the laser station, the material goes through the UP-20 punch station. The zero clearance punch provides clean shapes or cutouts. A lower tray is provided to collect the punched material.
- From the punch station, the material goes through a perforation station, where a cylinder with thousands of stainless steel pins will perforate through the material. There is an option to use or disengage this station.
- Finally, servo driven nip rollers pull the material to a precise location and the guillotine knife assembly cuts the material to length. Cut product goes into a tray; a conveyor option can be supplied.