AZCO designed and manufactured a heavy duty FGW-1000 cut to length unit with unwind and accumulator.
- The material is fed to the knife assembly from a dual-post unwind.
- The unwind is equipped with an accumulator with heavy-duty rollers.
- This application has a square air shaft to better control the material.
- Material guides help direct the material going into the roll feed.
- Top idler roller is pneumatically pre-loaded.
- An internal guide directs the material from the drive rollers into the knife assembly.
- Tool-steel blades are designed to cut heavy-duty rubber and other material.
- Pneumatically operated knife assembly requires 2.75 – 5.5 bar [40 to 80 psi] regulated air pressure.
- Unit is PLC controlled with a color touch screen operator control panel for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- This control panel requires 110vac, single phase, 50 or cycles power.