- Reduce human contact with tubing to increase efficiency and consistency.
- Compact bench top unit with permanently sealed and lubricated bearings.
- Easy operator interface using touch screen – enter the length and number of parts.
- Reduce inventory by making on-demand.
- Quick, easy, tool-less blade replacement.
- Tractor belt is pre-loaded to allow for adjustable holding force to ensure tubing doesn’t slip or get crushed.
- Drive belts allow for a larger contact area, leading to higher accuracy and faster speeds.
- Includes capability to store up to (20) recipes.
Tubing CutterSKU: PC-50
This automatic bench top tubing cutter is ideal for your medical and flexible tube processing. Automating your process reduces your risk of contamination by human contact, and increases accuracy, speed and productivity. The tubing is indexed by a dual drive tractor belt system for high accuracy. For easy operator use, the indexing motor is controlled by the touch screen; simply enter the length and number of pieces. Some options include material guides, a lubrication system, and a dancer unwind & baseplate package.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.Punch AssemblyStandUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsTubing Cutter PC-25
Documents & Videos
- Maximum outside diameter: 50mm [2”]
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 50 or 60 hz
- Air Requirements: 2.75 – 6 bar [40 – 60 PSI]
- Cut Length: 5 – 9,999mm [0.2 – 999”]
- Tolerance: +/- 1mm [0.039”] or 0.5% of the length whichever is larger
- Alcohol lubrication system
- Barcode scanning program
- Particle vacuum system, great for clean rooms
- Material guides
- No-product sensor
- One-shot for a remote input signal
- Unwind and baseplate package
Most flexible non-wire reinforced tubing such as: flexible PVC, hosing, latex, medical tubing, nylon tubing, polyethylene, polypropylene, rubber hose, silicone, Tygon, vinyl tubing