- Compact bench top unit with permanently sealed and lubricated bearings.
- Easy operator interface using touch screen – enter the length and number of parts.
- Reduce inventory by making on-demand.
- Quick, easy, tool-less blade replacement.
- Tractor belt is pre-loaded to allow for adjustable holding force to ensure tubing doesn’t slip or get crushed.
- Drive belts allow for a larger contact area, leading to greater accuracy and faster speeds.
- Includes capability to store up to (20) recipes.
Tubing CutterSKU: PC-50
This automatic bench top tubing cutter is ideal for processing your flexible tubing up to 2″. Automating your process increases accuracy, speed and productivity. The tubing is indexed by a dual drive tractor belt system for high accuracy. For easy operator use, the indexing motor is controlled by the touch screen; simply enter the length and number of pieces. Some options include material guides, a lubrication system, and a dancer unwind & baseplate package.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.StandUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsTubing Cutter PC-25
- Maximum outside diameter: 50mm [2”]
- Power Requirements: 110VAC 50 or 60 hz
- Air Requirements: 2.75 – 6 bar [40 – 60 PSI]
- Cut Length: 5 – 9,999mm [0.2 – 999”]
- Tolerance: +/- 1mm [0.039”] or 0.5% of the length whichever is larger
- Barcode scanning program
- Lubrication system
- Material guides
- No-product sensor
- One-shot for a remote input signal
- Particle vacuum system
- Unwind and baseplate package
Most flexible heavy and thin plastic or non-wire reinforced tubing such as: flexible PVC, hosing, latex, medical tubing, nylon tubing, polyethylene, polypropylene, rubber hose, silicone, Tygon, vinyl tubing