- Self-teach optics
- Tool-less product changeover in under 5 minutes
AZCO SUR-PAK™ Pouch DispenserSKU: SP-4D
This dispenser handles pouches up to 3.5 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick at speeds of up to 100 cuts per minute. It incorporates a guillotine cutter and uses compressed air to drive the knife. It is ideal for narrow, limited space applications.
AZCO pouch dispensers feed and cut 3-dimensional pouched products from a continuous strip wound on a reel or fan folded container. Typical products are desiccants, ingredient pouches for food products, overwrapped medical components, household components, and promotional materials. A dual tractor drive system easily handles a continuous web of slippery foil and Tyvek pouches without the crushing pressure associated with nip roll drives. New tracking software eliminates product variation issues and accurately registers cut position, even with irregular pouch lengths or misprinted pouches, to ensure no mis-cuts and no stopping. Eliminates the need for manual insertion of materials.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.Conveyor
Related ModelsAZCO SUR-PAK™ Pouch Dispenser 5D
AZCO SUR-PAK™ Pouch Dispenser SP-4D with enclosure
AZCO SUR-PAK™ Pouch Dispenser VIP-100
- Maximum web width: 89mm [3.5″]
- Maximum thickness: 6mm [0.25″]
- Power requirements: 110 V AC or 220 V AC, 5 amps
- 90 psi (6 bar) compressed air
- Cycle rate: 100 cuts per minute
- Waffle grip belt system – grips material on both sides
- 2-phase stepper
- Bottle handling systems
- All-electric system, pneumatic free
- Servo drive system
- Clean room or wash down models
- Allen Bradley controls