AZCO provided in-feed chute for four rows of material to enter an SKC-250 knife assembly and with the use of eye trigger, cut material to length.
- Infeed chute is designed to channel material from existing conveyor and position to be cut by the SMARTKNIFE.
- Guillotine knife assembly has built in solenoid, sensors, and regulators and features high speed cycles.
- An optic sensor will see the material to cycle the machine.
- Unit is mounted at a 45 degree angle on a portable equipment stand. This allows the material to fall out easily after the cut.
- Lexan safety covers protect the operators.