Requirements: This application required taking rolls of nonwoven materials, cutting them to a specified length, and stacking the cut product.
Our Solution: AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a complete system to feed, cut and stack nonwoven material.
- The operator has a color touch screen for easy operation of the machine.
- Material coming from the customer’s process enters into the dancer accumulator.
- The dancer accumulator is monitored by the sheeter.
- The material enters the sheeter section and an eye registration system monitors the web for cut position if activated.
- Pneumatic preload nip rollers driven by a servo motor accurately index the material to length.
- A guillotine knife provides clean cuts and long life.
- A stacker assembly precisely stacks the material.
- The stacker maintains a constant height.
- The stacker has access for a forklift to lift the tray with material from the stacker station.
- A rolling fence guard protects the operators from the process. The fence is safety interlocked.
- Colored light tower makes it easy for operators in the area to see the status of the process.