Material: Paper, Nonwoven, Film
This application required unwinding three different types of material from a roll, and cutting the material to length.
AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a cut-to-length sheeter capable of cutting a variety of flexible materials in roll form.
- This sheeter is built to last, providing exceptional durability with remarkable accuracy.
- Simple to use, place your roll onto the air shaft, which is supported by safety chucks for quick roll changes.
- A motorized unwind with a dancer assembly provides constant web tension as the material goes over the ball-bearing idler rollers.
- Precision ground urethane rollers are turned by a brushless servo motor, allowing for clean cut lengths while keeping maintenance low.
- Your material is accurately cut with our easy-to-replace guillotine knife cartridge.
- An operator can enter all settings on an easy-to-use color touchscreen.
- The PLC that controls the unit has a USB port which we can access through the internet to provide assistance from anywhere in the world. Support is also just a phone call away.
- Tolerance: +/-0.38mm/0.015″ or +/-0.1%, whichever is larger
- Rate: Adjustable from color touch screen
- Power requirements: 110 V AC or 220 V AC
- 80 psi [5.5 bar] compressed air