- Blade change in less than 5 minutes
- Self-setting blade height
- Disposable steel rule die blades
- Good for thin materials
- Multiple blades per cutting cylinder available
- Lower solid anvil supports web during cutting
- Perforating Blades are available with different patterns
Rotary Knife AssemblySKU: RC-20 Rotary Crush
This rotary crush cutter with easily replaced blades is capable of doing hundreds of cuts per minute. Its modular configuration design can be incorporated into a new or an existing machine. Assemblies can be designed to meet your requirements.
This unit has an extended shaft on the cutting cylinder where a timing pulley or gear can be attached. The rotary cutter should always run faster than the web to ensure good cut quality without disturbing the web. The cut length is determined by the relationship of web speed to cut speed.
A crush cut is achieved when the blade on the top cylinder rotates and cuts against the hardened anvil. These units can have blade spacing from 50mm [2″] and up. This unit is perfect for thin materials. If required, a perforating blade with your pattern can be provided.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersSlitter StationStackerStandTraveling KnivesUnwind/Rewind
Documents & Videos
- The rotary system has a solid hardened anvil roller
- The top rotary cutting blade cuts against the hardened anvil
- Precision bearings will be used; they are designed to take high load forces
- The reliable cutting blade assembly is designed for quick and easy removal
- Precision ground and bored side frame plates
- The unit will have an output shaft, which can be driven
- The top cutting drum and lower anvil are driven together
- Minimum cutting cylinder diameter: 90mm/3.5″
- Add a roll for a complete cut-to-length assembly
- Select a drive system to match your requirements
- Special designs for unique requirements
- Add a slitting station
Film, foil, paper, non-woven, PTFE, tubing, hook and loop, shrink tubing, laminates, metalized film, tape, foam, mesh, laminates, medical devices, pads