AZCO designed and manufactured punch assemblies mounted on a common framework with a slug ejection system.
- The punch assemblies have a punch-and-die design using hardened-steel tooling that is clean-cutting and fast-acting.
- Pneumatically operated punches are modular design and construction.
- Mounted on a plate for the precision location of the tooling
- The assembly has mounts that can be adjusted on rails for easy placement into an existing process.
- Hardened and precision ground matched punch and matrix.
- Framework is supplied in clear anodized aluminum.
- Two UP-150 punches are half punches, approximately 98mm [4”] wide and 25.4mm [1”] wide
- A third punch makes a tear notch and can be activated or deactivated as needed.
- Slug ejection system is designed to work with hanging slugs.
- Slug is mechanically pushed even with the punch plane.