- Make on demand pouches, reduce inventory
- Simple to use, compact in size
- Only requires 230 VAC; no air required
- Validatable impulse seal
Pouch Making MachineSKU: HS-250
Simple to use and compact in size, this machine is ideal for making pouches on demand. Just by changing the roll width and entering the pouch length you can make a large variety of pouches as needed. You no longer have to be concerned about inventory levels or waiting for pouches to be made. This unit is ideal for medical devices requiring simple to use, on demand pouches. Each pouch can be printed with lot, date, and serial number codes along with other printed information. Eliminates the concerns of having properly printed information with each pouch. The unit can be set up to run on demand or in automatic mode producing the quantity required.
Impulse seal technology is used to provide an excellent quality seal that is validatable. Roll stock material enters the impulse heat seal station. After being sealed the material is pulled to length by servo driven rollers. After being cut to length, the pouch leaves the fully guarded unit.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.Conveyor
- Heat Seal Width: 9” bags
- Heat Seal Length: 50mm [2”] minimum to 2,540mm [100”] maximum
- Temperature Range: 10 – 300°C [50-572°F]
- Power: 230 VAC
- Size: 610mm [24”]W x 610mm [24”]L
- Plow fold unwind to use single ply heat seal material
- Thermal printer (requires compressed air)
- Ink jet printer
- Laser marking system (when no ink is permitted)
- Validation Package
Heat sealable materials including:
- Flashspun high-density polyethylene fibers
- Polyester film
- Poly tubing