AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a SUR-PAK™ VIP-100 pouch dispenser with unwind, timing screw, and a motorized, adjustable equipment stand.
- A roll of material is placed on a motorized unwind. A dancer arm adjusts the speed of the unwind to maintain proper web tension.
- From the unwind, the material is guided into dual servo driven tractor belts.
- When the material is in place, the belts can be closed and the material can be primed or automatically self-feeds to the proper starting position.
- A guide directs the material from the belt drive into the knife assembly.
- An optical sensor detects the seal between the packets and signals the unit to cycle.
- A sensor triggers the dispenser when the bottle is in position.
- The desiccant pouch is dispensed into bottles below which are guided by a timing screw on an adjustable speed conveyor (not included).
- This option is ideal for higher speeds to increase drop consistency.
- A second sensor is used down stream on the conveyor to stop the unit if bottles are backed up on the conveyor.
- The unit has an industrial controller with an operator control panel which includes a touch screen for easy setup and operation.
- An adjustable motorized equipment stand allows the unit to be adjusted to raise and lower as well as having easy mobility of the unit.
- Utility requirements: 110 VAC and 30-90psi [2-6 bar] compressed air.