AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a SUR-PAK™ VIP-100 pouch dispenser with a dual lane exit chute.
- Material comes from a motorized unwind and is guided into dual servo driven belts.
- The drive belts accurately and reliably index the material.
- An operator touch screen is used for easy set up of the machine.
- The eye registration system positions the material in the proper location prior to being cut.
- The diverter gate directs the material to either exit lane.
- Each lane has a validation sensor to assure the material has left the exit chute.
- Unwind and dancer are mounted on a common base plate to maintain proper alignment.
- The unwind can handle a roll of material a maximum of 305mm (12″) wide, a maximum OD of 460mm (18″), on a 75mm (3″) core weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.).
- Adjustable motorized stand included for easy mobility of unit.
- Unit requires 110 Volts, 50 or 60 cycles, and 30-90 [2-6 bar] compressed air.