This application required placing absorbent pads onto trays.
- AZCO made a CI-250 inserter with a dancer unwind.
- Material was placed on a roll.
- Material went through a dancer unwind and through idler rollers into the cut-to-length dispenser.
- Servo driven motors fed the material to the proper length.
- Rotary cutter cut the material to length.
- After the material was cut, a set of takeaway rollers took the material out from the unit.
- The unit was on a 45 degree angle, so the material and the tray below were going in line.
- There was a sensor that triggered when a tray went by and automatically dispensed a piece.
- Module design, free standing frame that rolled onto the packaging line.
- Easy installation, plugs into 110 VAC.
- Color operator control panel for easy setup and use.