Material: Carbon filter paper
This application required unwinding carbon filter paper material from a roll, slitting it, and then cutting the strips to length at varying angles.
AZCO designed and manufactured a cut to length station which included an unwind, roll feeder, slitter, guillotine knife assembly, and conveyor.
- The material is loaded onto the unit’s motorized unwind system.
- The material then travels through the crush cut slitter.
- The material is pulled through the slitter and into the guillotine by a roll feeder.
- A small belted conveyor is placed in between the roll feeder and the guillotine knife assembly.
- The cut angle of the guillotine knife assembly is adjustable.
- The material exits the guillotine and is fed onto another conveyor.
- Unit requires 110 V AC power and 40-80 psi pneumatic air