AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a custom cut to length assembly, designed to control the tension of sewn materials and cut them to length.
• After the sewing process, the product enters a speed controlling accumulator
• The accumulator measures web tension and adjusts the speed of the nip rollers while ensuring excessive tension is not put on the product.
• A set of nip rollers grabs the product and controls the variability.
• A registration eye locates the registration marks on each label.
• A rotary flying knife then cuts the product to length.