This application required accurately feeding a paper-based product with a lot of dots on it to a length based on the position of the dots, slit it, cut it into small pieces, and take it away to go into the next process.
- AZCO Corp. had a shear cut slitter that slit the material to the proper width.
- Segmented rollers indexed the material into the modular knife assembly which was designed with a very compact area.
- It shear cut the material in between the dots.
- A set of pre-loaded takeaway rollers fed out the material from the knife into the next station.
- The entire unit was modular in design and built around our slitter station shear cut knife assembly.
- We added a small takeaway section.
- The unit was ready to be mounted into the customer’s unit.
- It had an output shaft designed to integrate with their machine control package.
- Designed to be in a washdown environment
- 150 cuts per minute