AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a slitting station with cut-to-length and automated stacking station.
- Material comes from customer’s process and goes over a set of idler rollers and a dancer assembly into the splice table.
- Splice table enables this to be a continuous process.
- Roll feed pulls the material from the customer’s process.
- An edge guide system guides the material so it lines up with the slitter station.
- Shear cut slitter station slits the material into strips.
- Edge trim is removed from the process.
- The material goes over a set of idler rollers and into the cut to length station.
- A set of grippers grasps the material and places the cut product into a stacking tray.