Material: 20” wide 3 Ply Film
This application required unwinding material from a roll, slitting and trimming the material, and removing and rewinding top and bottom release liners.
AZCO designed and manufactured a custom unwinding, slitting, delaminating, rewinding station.
- The material is fed off an unwind with a dancer accumulator which controls the amount of material that is fed off the roll.
- From the unwind, the material feeds into the crush cut slitter. This unit consists of 4 blades that will trim the material.
- The trimmed material travels through a set of idle rollers, and the release liners are removed and rewound onto 2 separate slip clutch rewinds.
- The delaminated material travels through a roll feed into the next process.
- A laminar air flow of ionized air eliminates static.
- A low product sensor with light tower will both visually and audibly alert the operator when the material is running low.
- Control panel requires 230 VAC, 50 or 60 cycles.