AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a cut to length knife assembly with heavy duty unwind.
- Heavy duty unwind has aluminum frame and dual support construction with side plates to support the roll.
- The material is supported and held in place by a pneumatic airshaft which is supported by a set of safety chucks.
- Material goes over idler rollers with dancer assembly which controls the unwind motor.
- Operator controls are located on the unwind station.
- Material is guided into the unit.
- A no-product sensor shuts the machine down if there is no web present.
- Rollers feed into the knife assembly, providing accurate cuts.
- On the exit chute, a jam sensor shuts down the machine if the material doesn’t advance.
- Unit requires 40-90psi [2.75-3 Bar] compressed air and 110 V AC power