Material: Mylar film
- 14” wide
- 13” OD
- 3” ID
- 96 lbs.
This application required unwinding and cutting perforated film.
SUR-SIZE™ CUT-TO-LENGTH ASSEMBLY | FG-400SP WITH UNWIND AND REWIND
Making slight modifications to our standard unwinds and cut-to-length knife module, we were able to able to add these components to an existing operation to complete the process.
- The roll of material is placed on a cantilever design dancer unwind. Rocker switch allows the unit to change direction for easy setup and versatility.
- Unit can be operated in automatic or manual modes.
- Precision ground urethane drive rollers advance the material.
- The material is fed through an existing perforating station, after which an internal guide directs the material into the knife assembly.
- The modular designed knife assembly is pneumatically operated, requiring 40 to 60psi [2.75 – 3 Bar] of regulated air pressure.
- The FG-400 cut-to-length unit is PLC controlled.
- An operator control panel is provided which includes an HMI color touch screen for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- Remote access is built into the FG-400 controls, providing availability for worldwide support.
- The material can feed through the guillotine without cutting; it would then be rewound onto a slip clutch rewind. The rewind can handle a maximum web speed of 100 ft/min [30.5m/min]
- Control panel requires and will operate on 110v or 230vac.
- All components are mounted to an aluminum base plate on a frame.