Material: 12 gram cotton.
Feed material into machine through10 adjustable lanes. Cut 4″ lengths of the material at a speed of 100cpm.
We used our standard cut-to-length knife module and added in-feed guides:
- Material is placed into each of the 10 adjustable lanes.
- In-feed guides are adjustable for 1/2″ to 1″ spacing.
- Servo driven dual drive rollers move the material forward.
- An internal guide directs the material from the drive rollers into the knife assembly.
- The modular knife assembly includes D2 heat treated tool steel blades and is pneumatically operated.
- The FG-400 unit is PLC controlled.
- An operator control panel is provided which includes an HMI color touch screen for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- 2m [6.5ft.] long cables are included to allow placement of control panel remotely.
- Control panel requires and will operate on 110v or 230vac.