AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a complete system to feed, cut and punch two layers of PVC film.
- A color touch screen is provided for easy operation
- The material is loaded onto dual motorized dancer unwinds
- The cantilevered unwinds have pneumatic air shafts for easy loading and unloading of the material with just a flip of a switch
- From the unwind the material enters an accumulator
- Next the material enters a punch station which has dual 20mm punches mounted on an adjustable mounting track.
- The material enters the FG-250 cutting station
- The cut to length station feeds and cuts the material to length
- The cut pieces are taken away on a motorized conveyor
- A jam eye monitors the process and can automatically stop the unit
- An eye at the end of the conveyor tracks the material and provides feedback to the customer’s process
- All components are mounted on a common table structure
- The machine is easy to set up with single phase power and one pneumatic hookup