AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a cut to length system with motorized unwind and adjustable height stand.
- Material is placed on a motorized unwind stand.
- A dancer assembly controls the unwind station.
- A no-product sensor helps to detect the material. Unit will automatically shut down when no product is sensed entering the rollers.
- The material is guided by guide rollers into the knife assembly.
- Material is fed and cut to length, and cut product slides down the 45° angled outfeed chute.
- A jam eye sensor helps to detect jam issues. Unit will automatically shut down when no product is sensed exiting knife assembly, indicating an internal jam.
- An aluminum base plate supports the modules and is on an adjustable height stand.
- Portable equipment stand has hand crank for height adjustments.
- Color touch screen control panel for easy setup and operation.
- Unit requires 40-90psi [2.75-3 Bar] compressed air and 110 V AC power