Material: Hook & loop and elastic in roll form
This application required one system to unwind and cut two different types of materials at different lengths.
An FG-110 cut-to-length cutting station with a dancer unwind aligned on a baseplate and on an adjustable equipment stand.
- Dancer unwind is cantilever design and construction.
- The knife assembly can be operated in automatic or manual modes.
- Unit had increased cut force to handle both the hook and loop and the elastic materials.
- PLC controls and an HMI color touch screen were provided for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- Operator can set all values of the standard setup screen such as cut length, batch information, total cycles and eye settings.
- The knife assembly and the unwind are aligned on an aluminum baseplate and on an adjustable stand.
- Portable equipment stand is a rugged design suitable for industrial equipment.
- The unit required 110V power, and 40 to 60psi of regulated air pressure.