Material: Absorbent pad and oxygen absorber
This application required cutting and placing absorbent pads into trays on a moving line, and then cutting and dispensing desiccant into the same trays.
We crafted a complete system using our standard inserter and desiccant dispenser with a conveyor. The units were mounted on adjustable motorized stands for easy mobility.
- The roll of material is placed on the cantilever design unwind
- A dancer arm controls the tension
- The material is guided into the unit
- A register eye identifies where to index and cut the material
- The absorbent pad is positioned over a tray line
- Cut product is automatically placed into the tray moving below
- Oxygen absorber material enters the 5D dispenser
- Individual cut pieces are dropped into the tray below
- An optic sensor validates an absorber has been placed