- Material flow package
- Trigger eye
- Eye registration
- Additional knife cartridge
- Jam sensor
- No-product sensor
ACU-SERT™ INSERTERSKU: CI-250
The AZCO ACU-SERT™ Inserter CI-250 will automatically feed, cut and dispense sheets for your application. With an optional eye registration system, the unit will cut registered sheets, without the need of a printed eye mark. The use of material in roll form will save approximately 20% of the cost of the material, compared to using pre-cut sheets. With a roll, labor is reduced and operator error is eliminated. One roll can hold over 30,000 insertions and there is no need to continuously load a magazine, as done with pre-cut sheets.
The inserter feeds and cuts paper, film, foil, and label inserts up to 9 in/250 mm wide. Overwrapped coupons and leaflet pouches may also be fed from a fan-folded web. A 2-panel folding plow option is available to fold any web up to 6 in/160 mm wide in half, prior to delivery.
This unit can be a master or a slave to an existing line. Simple to use and integrate, and jam-free. Plug directly into 110 V AC, and supply a dry contact signal when ready to dispense the next sheet.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorStackerStand
Related ModelsSUR-PAK™ Pouch Dispenser VIP-100
Documents & Videos
- Adjustable outfeed angle
- Easy setup from a color touch screen
- Eliminates the need to place sheets by hand
- High productivity; up to 230 inserts per minute
- Easy to mount over or alongside a production line
- Low maintenance sealed bearings
- Rotary knife cartridge
- Unit cut area: 250mm [9.8″] wide
- Cycle rate (CPM): 230 CPM at under 6″
- Power requirements: 110 VAC or 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 40 – 90 psi (2.75 – 6 bar) compressed air
- Accuracy: +/-0.38mm/0.015″ or 0.1% of cut length (whichever is larger)