AZCO designed and manufactured a 5D pouch dispenser with an unwind and a high consistency escapement. Unit was mounted on an adjustable equipment stand.
- The roll of material is placed on an unwind.
- The material is guided into traction belts which firmly and securely grab the material.
- With the material in the belts, the unit can be primed and the material automatically self feeds to the proper starting position.
- An optic system built into the knife cartridge tracks the location of a feature on the pouch.
- Once the material is indexed to the proper location, the knife cartridge cuts the material.
- After the cut, the material falls down an exit chute and past a sensor to ensure there are no jams and the cut is complete.
- The high consistency escapement has a trap door to ensure the material is placed at the correct location.
- Unit is PLC controlled. An operator control panel is provided which includes a touch screen for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- The unit is 110vac all electric design.
- The optional unwind and height adjustable stand provide a complete dispensing station. Simply place it in line and it’s ready to go.