- Silicone, flexible PVC, Co-ex, and a nylon braided polyurethane tubing
- Outside Diameter: 1.5-9.54mm
- Cut Lengths: 6-10,000mm
This application required cutting a variety of tubing materials and sizes.
AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured an automatic tubing cutter with a vertical unwind, multiple material guides, and a lubrication system to handle the varied tubing.
- Tubing material is placed on a vertical unwind
- Digital control panel operates the unwind
- Material is guided through vertical rollers and a dancer assembly
- The dancer assembly controls the unwind
- Dual direction guide leads the material into the tractor drive station
- Optional alcohol lubrication system allows for better product handling of tacky material
- Integrated venting port removes particulate from cutting area
- The operator controls the tubing cutter from a touch screen
- Material is cut to length
- The cut material goes through a safety guard and drops into bin below
- A common baseplate offers correct alignment of all components.