This application required an automatic pouch dispensing system.
AZCO designed and manufactured an SP-4D pouch dispenser with dancer unwind and a high consistency escapement. Unit was mounted on an adjustable equipment stand.
- The roll of material is placed on a motorized unwind.
- From the unwind, the material goes over a dancer assembly, and the dancer arm feeds the material out.
- The material is driven by a set of upper and lower belts creating a tractor feed.
- With the material in the belts, the unit can be primed and the material automatically self feeds and loads the pouches into the proper starting position.
- An optic system built into the knife cartridge tracks the location of a feature on the pouch.
- Once the material is indexed to the proper location, the knife cartridge cuts the material.
- After the cut, the material falls down an exit chute and past a cycle verification sensor.
- The high consistency escapement accurately drops the desiccant.
- Easy operation is a focus of the SP-4D with caster wheels and leveling feet for mobility and stability.
- The unit requires 110vac or 220vac and 2.75-3 bar [40-60psi] of clean/dry compressed air.