- Modular design including mounting holes for easy installation
- Eccentric locking system for quick blade adjustment for different cut widths
- Clean cuts
- Long blade life
- High load precision bearings for long life
- Made to drop into your application
ACU-SLIT™ Slitter ModuleSKU: SLS Shear
This modular unit is designed to be bolted onto new or existing equipment. Easy to use, all units come with mounting holes. Precision ground top and bottom shafts are used to hold the shear cut tooling. An eccentric locking system is used to attach the shear cut blades to the shaft. Turning the tooling 90 degrees lets the user adjust the slitters anywhere along the shaft. High load precision bearings are used to support the shafting.
A shear cut slitter provides clean, precise cuts on flexible materials. It also provides long blade life. High quality tool steel is used, although alternative options are available depending on the application. This unit is supplied with an output shaft which can be driven by your existing equipment or one of our motor packages.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersRotary KnivesStackerStandTraveling KnivesUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsACU-SLIT™ Slitter Module SLC Crush
Documents & Videos
- Power requirements: 110 V AC or 220 V AC
- Rotary shear blades include a top dish knife, eccentric locking collar, and a lower anvil blade with the eccentric locking collar
- Slitter blades can easily be adjusted across width of unit; spanner wrenches are included for this adjustment
- Pneumatic shear cut holders
- Release coatings on blades to reduce adhesive or material build-up
- Drive packages to meet the application
- Cut-off assemblies for cross cutting web
- Stainless steel models available for food or wash down requirements
Films, foils, paper, nonwovens, pads, plastic materials, thin metals, medical test strips, hook and loop, laminates