- Modular design including mounting holes for easy installation
- Pneumatic crush cut holders mounted onto dovetail bar
- Clean cuts
- Long blade life
- Tooling blade snaps out in a minute
- Quick disconnect from common manifold
- High load precision bearings for long life
- Tool steel hardened anvil
- Made to drop into your application
ACU-SLIT™ Slitter ModuleSKU: SLC Crush
The AZCO ACU-SLIT™ slitter module can operate as an in-line option on the cut-to-length assemblies, a replacement for worn slitter stations on any web machine, or an add-on to any web processing equipment.
The simplest application of a slitter is where it is placed immediately before a roll feeder. As the feeder pulls the web, it is automatically slit to size.
Crush cut slitters effectively cut thicker, low density materials such as filter media and nonwovens. It is also a convenient unit for frequent changeovers.
The Building Blocks of Automation
Build your own unit!
Standard modules can be purchased alone or in combination to build a solution that meets your unique needs.ConveyorGuillotine KnivesPunch AssemblyRoll FeedersRotary KnivesStackerStandTraveling KnivesUnwind/Rewind
Related ModelsACU-SLIT™ Slitter Module SLS Shear
Documents & Videos
- Power requirements: 110 V AC or 220 V AC
- 80 psi (5.5 bar) compressed air
- Hardened D2 tool steel
- Unit will be supplied with crush-cut movable blades
- Includes precision bearings designed to take high load forces
- Unit supplied with an output shaft, which can be driven
- Unit will have a clear anodized finish on all aluminum components
- Drive packages to meet the application
- Individual solenoid valves for each holder, which can be turned on and off based on slit requirements
- Automatic position of holders
- Stainless steel models available for food or wash down requirements
Any thin flexible material, nonwovens, filter media, films, foils, paper