This application required cutting a .005″ aluminum product on a continuous basis.
- AZCO designed a rotary shear cutter with a 630mm cut capacity, designed for a heavy duty application.
- The unit had heavy duty steel side plates which were electroless nickel plated.
- The blades cutting cylinder with a D2 shear cut blade cut against a hardened, rigid tool steel anvil.
- The unit was designed to be mounted easily into the application with an output shaft designed to couple up to their present drive system.
- The unit had dow pins for exact pin location if they needed to change out the module and then bolt it into place.
- The rotary cutting cylinder had external, heavy duty, high load bearings which can easily be replaced or serviced without disassembling the entire unit.