Rotary Die Station with Conveyor | RDS-250
- The product was placed on a conveyor where it was funneled to a breaking station.
- The rotary die station broke the product into smaller pieces, approximately 2”x3” in size.
- After the breaking station, a stainless exit chute directed the cut pieces onto a flighted conveyor and to the next part of the process.
- The unit required 110VA single phase power and had potentiometer speed controls.
- The system was free standing and fully guarded to ensure operator safety.