Material: Polyethylene film, low density
- Material Width: 38mm (1.5”) to 205mm (8.07”)
- Material Thickness Total: 0.10mm (.004”) and 0.15mm (.006”)
This application required unwinding polyethylene film from a roll, heat sealing the edges, and cutting the material to form three side sealed pouches.
AZCO designed and manufactured a complete system to unwind, heat seal, and cut material into formed pouches.
- The material is fed from an unwind to an impulse heat-sealing station.
- The heat seal has a temperature controller to maintain constant seal temperatures.
- The sealing bar is free-standing, allowing the seal to be anywhere on the product.
- The material is pulled through the sealing station and fed into the electric knife assembly by rollers.
- Unit has a color touch screen panel for ease of setup and operation.
- It can be operated in automatic or manual mode with an external signal.
- Unit operates on 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amps
- All components are mounted to a common baseplate.