Material: 4 rolls of material consisting of PET film, aluminum coated PET with adhesive, and removable liners.
This application required unwinding and laminating 4 rolls of material, and cutting the laminated product to length.
AZCO designed and manufactured a custom unwinding, laminating, accumulating, cut-to-length system.
- The material is loaded onto 4 cantilever unwinds.
- A roll feeder pulls the material off the unwinds and laminates them together.
- The material then travels through a dancer accumulator.
- Precision ground drive rollers advance the material.
- An internal guide directs the material from the drive rollers into the knife assembly.
- A registration eye sees a mark which signals where to cut the material.
- The modular designed knife assembly is pneumatically operated, requiring 2.75 – 3 Bar [40 to 60psi] of regulated air pressure.
- An operator control panel is provided which includes an HMI color touch screen for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- Control panel requires 110 Volts, 50 or 60 cycles.
- All units are attached to an aluminum equipment table.