AZCO SUR-SIZE™ FG-250 CUT-TO-LENGTH WITH SLITTER AND DUAL REWIND
SKU: CUTSOM CUT-TO-LENGTH 222038
Requirements: This application required cutting and slitting metal foil capsule blisters from a roll form into precise pieces.
Materials: Metal foil capsule blisters in roll form
- Width: 228 mm
- Thickness: 25mm
AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a custom cut-to-length and slitting assembly to precisely cut and slit metal foil capsule blisters in a roll form.
- The roll of material is guided into the assembly.
- Material then travels through a dancer accumulator under a set of idler rollers.
- Tension can be adjusted through the adjustable counterweight.
- A no product sensor automatically shuts the unit down when no material is sensed.
- This unit can be implemented to new or existing equipment.
- A set of nip rollers pulls the material into the slitter station.
- The slitter has a removable top shaft for easy setup, cleaning and general maintenance.
- After material is pulled through the accumulator and slitter assembly, it is fed into the cut-to-length station.
- The upside-down knife assembly then cuts the blister material into precise pieces.
- A jam sensor will automatically shut the unit down when no product is sensed exiting the knife assembly, indicating an internal jam.
- The custom assembly will have clear safety covers to allow product to pass through the knife assembly.
- The light tower will provide visual and audible alerts for operations.
- All components are mounted to a 12.7mm thick aluminum plate.
- The plate is mounted on an adjustable equipment stand with a handcrank.
- Unit will feed and cut material with an accuracy of +/- 0.38mm [0.015in.] or 0.1% of cut length.
- Unit requirements: Power requirement: 110VAC 50—60Hz [220VAC optional] |Air requirement: 2.75 – 6bar [40-90 PSI], 2.2 SCFM
This product is already in quote request list.