MANUFACTURING ENGINEER – FULL TIME
Do you like to tinker with things and make them better? We build automated machines, and we can use your help improving our machines and automating our shop.
We are looking for a talented manufacturing engineer to oversee and improve manufacturing processes. The manufacturing engineer’s responsibilities include identifying areas for improvement, maintaining high levels of manufacturing and product quality, designing new products and processes, as well as ensuring cost-efficiency and conformance with regulatory standards.
Our company has over 30 years of experience developing and building equipment that services the packaging and medical device industry. We are a growing manufacturing company who values customer satisfaction. The successful candidate must be able to work independently and with a team. Your experience and dedication to quality service is important. You will enjoy working with talented team members in a dynamic environment.
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Work to automate our machine shop, assembly process, and products.
- Determining problem resolutions and implementing improvements.
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow.
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products.
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems.
- Ensuring manufacturing processes, equipment, and products comply with safety standards.
- Maintaining, research, and report results.
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- High level of mechanical aptitude.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Hands-on shop experience.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
AZCO Corp., established in 1983, manufactures simple to use reliable feeding, cutting, inserting and dispensing units for the converting, packaging, food and medical industries. We specialize in providing solutions for complex and unique custom applications.
Supply cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, or click HERE to fill out our online application.