Do you like to build things and see how machines work? If so, our fast-paced machine assembly shop may be the right place for you to advance your skills.
In this position, you will be assembling controls and integrate into components from beginning to finish. You will also be testing components to assure a quality standard.
Attention to details and good organizational skills are key for this position.
- Electrical and mechanical assembly and machine shop experience.
- Ability to read blueprints – mechanical drawings.
- PLC programming helpful.
- 2-year degree, technical school or work-related experience.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- A team player who enjoys working with people.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm