CUT-TO-LENGTH STATION WITH SAFETY ENCLOSURE
SKU: CUSTOM CUT-TO-LENGTH 219066
This application required unwinding and cutting nonwoven material in roll form. The unit will be in a cleanroom environment, and the cut product will be used for medical applications.
Material: Roll of wide nonwoven material.
AZCO Corp. designed and manufactured a custom cut-to-length system with a dual shaft unwind held within a Lexan enclosure.
- Material is fed off a dual shaft dancer unwind.
- Cantilevered design helps with loading.
- Unit is equipped with an on/off switch and a three-position toggle switch for easy operation.
- From the unwind, material feeds into the cut to length station.
- The guillotine knife is servo driven, providing faster cycle times.
- The entire machine is in a Lexan enclosure with interlocked doors.
- All components are mounted on a common baseplate.
- The baseplate is mounted to 4 aluminum extrusions forming a bench.
- All construction materials are stainless steel, anodized aluminum, Lexan or urethane.
- The cut-to-length unit is PLC controlled.
- Control panel operates on 110VAC.