Material: 2” wide paper with a layer of 1 1/8” aluminum attached with adhesive
This application required cutting the aluminum part of the material, but not the entire width of the paper.
- An SM-4 cut-to-length station was designed to prohibit the blade from cutting the entire width of the material.
- Easy to use stand-alone unit has a 4” cut width area.
- The rollers are turned by a brushless stepper motor which provides high accuracy and low maintenance.
- Plasma coated blades reduce adhesive build-up.
- Pneumatically operated knife assembly requires 30-90psi compressed air and 110VAC.
- PLC controls and a touch screen are provided for easy setup and operation of the unit.
- The unit is designed to cut the aluminum but not the entire width of the paper.